Dallas photographer, Dallas children's photographer: MARCH MADNESS!!!

Tuesday, March 2, 2010 | |

Exactly 1 month ago, that pesky groundhog predicted we'd have 6 more weeks of Winter. And, it HAS been cold...I mean, just a few weeks ago we had a FOOT of snow on the ground. Insane. But, today was an absolutely picture perfect day--the kind where I wish I could spend all afternoon outside with my family and my camera (who am I kidding...my camera IS part of my family).

So, it's time for a March Madness sale. Book a session this month (can be for any date in the future) and receive $100 off*. That means a simple session is $175 with a $125 print credit** and a modern session is $550 with all the goodies too! For more information on my sessions, click HERE and go to the "pricing" section.

*not valid on Spring mini sessions
**print credit is only valid if order is placed within 5 days

0 comments: