Dallas baby photographer: Spring Casting Call

Sunday, February 28, 2010 | |

Howdy! I'm looking to expand my portfolio in a couple of areas and need a few "models" to help out. No experience is necessary. The casting call includes the complimentary session plus 10% off prints and products.

I need the following:

-maternity (between 32 and 34 weeks pregnant)
-newborn MULTIPLES (prefer between 6 and 8 pounds at time of session or less than 2 weeks of age, depending on the babies)

If you're interested, contact me today! Sessions will take place on a weekend and at a location to be discussed (newborn sessions will be in your home).

1 comments:

Natasha said...

I believe I'm much too late in commenting on this, but I would be interested in modeling for you. Your work is outstanding! I'm living in Allen, TX and am currently 5 months pregnant.