Dallas Photographer: Black Friday Weekend Special

Friday, November 27, 2009 | |

Yes, the department store "early bird specials" are long gone (and sold out, I'm sure), but I've got a little something extra up my sleeve this holiday season. Are you looking for a gift for the person who has EVERYTHING? What about a custom portraiture session? Now offering gift certificates for those hard to buy friends and family members. I am now taking session appointments for 2010 and this weekend only I have TWO amazing deals. Hurry though--this offer expires on Sunday, November 29 at 11:59 pm.

Deal #1: Buy any session in 2010 and receive 40% off your session fee (not valid on mini-sessions, discount is good for gift certificates). Discounted session must be used between January 2010 and June 2010. Sessions generally book 4-6 weeks in advance.

Deal #2: 25% off ALL fine art, gallery wrapped canvas. Perfect for previous clients looking for a true work of art for your home or family.

0 comments: