Dallas family photographer, Dallas children's photographer: Mini-Sessions 2009 Sneak Peeks

Saturday, November 21, 2009 | |

What a fun day! My assistant (who also happens to be the most awesome sister out there...well, except for me :D), Randi, and I had an awesome day today with 5 adorable, hilarious and entertaining families. Seriously. I love uploading and editing these mini-sessions because I always find myself laughing or smiling just remembering all of the moments from a session. Take a look for yourself! And, mini-session participants--your galleries should ALL be ready before next weekend. Woo hoo! Be on the lookout for an email from yours truly. Now, on the main attraction(s)!











1 comments:

Jen said...

These look great! Rhett looks SO grown in that first one, I can't get over it. Can't wait to see the rest.