Dallas Children's Photographer, Dallas child photography: Sneak Peek, Look who's 2!

Wednesday, March 17, 2010 | |

I had the pleasure of meeting sweet Caroline and her family this fall for their holiday photos. It always thrill me when clients contact me again--not just because it means they liked my work, but also because I get to see how much their children have grown! And, Caroline has grown! She's an "on-the-go" 2-year-old now and loves to dig in the dirt and play in the rocks. We had a hard time keeping her adorable smocked dresses clean. :) Thankfully, we also had stickers and jelly beans and we stole a few smiles and pensive gazes from this precious, cherub of a girl! It was a beautiful day at the Dallas Arboretum today and the flowers are out in full bloom! If you've been thinking about a Spring session, this place makes a great backdrop. I've still got a few mini-session spots available this month and next (as well as a few spots for full sessions too).

Enjoy your sneak peek, L family! Thanks for a beautiful morning!



0 comments: