Dallas newborn photographer, Dallas baby photographer: Sneak peek--Cooper

Saturday, October 31, 2009 | |

Warning! Cuteness overload ahead. Seriously. This family is beyond beautiful! I met them in their lovely home this morning to capture some images of their week old little guy and almost 3 year old. Cooper was wide awake for a lot of our session, but we waited it out and these sleepy shots were definitely worth it! And big brother--wow! I could just eat his sweetness up! He walked me to my car AND opened the door for me. I may have to set him and my 3-year-old up one of these days! ;)

Enjoy your sneak peek, A family. More to come...



3 comments:

Jolie said...

GREAT JOB! He is so cute!

Elaine's Semi-Homemade Life said...

Awww, so cute! And he looks like an angel in that last one!

Jen said...

These are a great! Love the last one.