Dallas family photographer, Dallas children's photographer: Sneak Peek, B Family

Saturday, October 10, 2009 | |

On a sneak peek roll tonight! After my morning session (below), I booked it down to Highland Park for this fun family session. I've known this sweet family for a little over 2 years now--mom was one of my daughter's teachers and little E was one of my pre-k students a few years back. It's always fun to see them outside of school and today was certainly no exception. They are so cute and funny--I've even got some grrrrreeeeat shots of the girls doing their best America's Next Top Model poses! Ha! You'll have to save those for the wedding day, Jen! ;) Here are your sneak peeks. The last one gave me goosebumps and had me rolling all at the same time when it popped up on my screen as I was uploading these!!!!




0 comments: