Holiday Cards 2009!

Tuesday, August 4, 2009 | |

Check out my website (link at the top), click on clients and the password is holiday. Lots of choices this year, including a couple of folded options too. All text, fonts, and colors are customizable.

Oh, and a quick announcement--I goofed on holiday mini session dates. I'm running my 2nd half marathon on November 15th in San Antonio, so November 14th is out. I am rescheduling that mini-session date for the following Saturday--November 21st and due to popular demand, sessions will be held at Lakeside Park instead. If interested, contact me ASAP!

A couple of this year's holiday card options...



2 comments:

Jessica said...

Ooohhhh, I love that middle one! I totally want you to do ours again this year!!

dawn (imamom) said...

GORG! You've given me some inspiration to start a collection and get working on it right away! Love what you've done...