Dallas Photographer: Products!

Tuesday, June 9, 2009 | |

I'm long overdue for this post. Clients often ask me about different sizes of prints, ways to display their prints, etc. I'm finally getting around to showing some examples of 2 of my favorite ways to display work--fine art canvas and the J Lee Albums. The first is a canvas print. This particular image is of a gallery wrapped canvas. In order to avoid my sweet, little girl's hands being wrapped around the side, we put a black border around the edge of the image, but 90% of the time, the image is wrapped all the way around. It's truly a work of art. Something that should be displayed prominently. This canvas is 16X20 and I have it hanging in my front hallway, right at the entrance of our home. It's a conversation piece, for sure.

Front view (taken off the wall), then close up view, then side view (hanging on the wall)





The next is a newborn album I just finished. This album is included with all pie a la mode sessions and can be added a la carte with any session. It includes (20) 5X7 images from your session. I love the simplicity of this album. It's polished and timeless. The perfect way to display your work of art...and take it on the road too! Other colors and fabric options are available too.

Front cover (with cut out for image or name and date), flat pages, close up





Contact me for pricing on these awesome add on items!

0 comments: