Dallas Family Photographer: Christmas is just around the corner!!!

Monday, June 22, 2009 | |

Or sorta. But, this is just a reminder to book your Christmas sessions early. In order to beat the rush at the lab and have adequate time for processing and delivery of your images, all of my holiday sessions are done BEFORE November 30. Last year, I pretty much booked up before the end of summer for holiday sessions! Eek! So, book early. And, as an incentive for you to whip out those calendars, I'm offering a free pack of 25 custom holiday cards with every holiday session booked before July 4th. That means you can go ahead and book your session for the fall NOW and get 25 holiday cards for free (a $43.75 value). This offer is good for double decker session packages and above (sorry, this is not valid for mini-sessions).

Speaking of mini-sessions, keep an eye out for my blog post offering holiday mini-sessions this fall. I'm just nailing down a couple of dates and the package details for this year's sessions. But, I'll post soon! These go fast!

Oh, and here are a few more from a recent family session. I just love these!


0 comments: