Would ya just look at this?!?

Monday, December 29, 2008 | |

Ugh! This was hard to give to my client. I just love, love, love this album. Love it so much that, in 2009 I'll be including these awesome albums in all maternity and newborn sessions AND will offer these a la carte as well! Look for pricing in early 2009.

This is a custom designed, leather-bound album. The pages are panoramic, meaning they span across the entire page. Perfect for those who can't decide which prints to display in their home, but want something to preserve the memories.

Oh, and excuse the less than stellar snaps. My home iMac is having issues (sniff, sniff), so I'm on a different machine until I can that one into the Genius Bar at the Apple store. :)



2 comments:

Jen said...

Oh wow, this is a gorgeous album. That's awesome you'll be offering it too!

Anonymous said...

This is my album, so I just wanted to tell anyone who is interested in them... it's AMAZING! Truly, beyond my expectations. I just love it. Thank you, Kristie!