Welcome!

Tuesday, October 7, 2008 | |

Thanks for stopping by!  I'm a child and family photographer serving the Dallas/Fort Worth metroplex.  From Frisco to Fort Worth, I enjoy meeting kiddos and families from all over to help preserve their precious memories.  So, how did I get started?  Well, my love for children has always been the driving factor in this endeavor.  I am a Kindergarten teacher by day and have a 2-year-old daughter to keep me on my toes.  Let's just say I have a LOT of experience running with the camera!  After my daughter was born, I found myself with my camera in hand ALL. THE. TIME.  I took a couple of classes, met with other photographers, and poured over every book, manual, internet article, etc. that I could find on my new passion!  After my friends and family asked over and over again "Will you take our family photo?", I decided to give this a shot.  It's been a fun and rewarding ride!  I've met some great and truly BEAUTIFUL people along the way.  I hope to add your family to the collection soon!


The babies...




The toddlers...
(This toddler is mine)



The bigger kids...



and the families...

0 comments: